5 Reasons to Attend this year’s TedxAsheville
A Cirque du Soleil for your mind!
1. Powerful Presenters: ENGAGE with the powerful thoughts and ideas of TIME magazine editor and “Lost Moon” (the book that became “Apollo 13”) co-author Jeffrey Kluger. Listen to Man vs. Debt blogger and 2011 BlogWorld presenter Adam Baker as he explains how he decided transform a nation blinded by debt. Learn how a local man is using artistic self-expression to re-charge the lives of local youth and have your soul lifted as you listen to a folk singer working to bring the music and culture of Armenia home to the Blue Ridge Mountains. (Oh, and there’s more)
2. Inspiring Ideas: Understand how sibling relationships shape our lives. Think about selling your possessions, paying your debt and doing what you always dreamed you could do. Listen to the heartfelt story of a local woman who turned an altruistic idea into a world-changing, life-saving movement… and that’s just the first two sessions.
3. Enlightening Interactivity: Engage with others in NEW extended, half-day event networking and interactivity breaks. You’ll have the opportunity to meet active members of the regional community, allowing you to collaborate for a better future and connect with the growing TEDxAsheville community!
4. Surprises: We can’t tell you what they are but, we CAN tell you this year marks our BIGGEST surprise in three years of events.Trust us, you don’t want to miss it!
5. Inspiration: We are here to empower, inspire, delight, invigorate and charge our community by sharing great ideas, captivating performances and new technologies. Join us for an experienced designed to shift your paradigm, challenge your worldview and recharge your brain!
The energy is rising. It’s time to ENGAGE.
Get your tickets now at TEDxAsheville.com